Regis University is looking forward to hosting the January 2016 eLCC monthly meeting. We’ve put in a special request for warm, sunny weather for your brief stay so we hope you can attend.
Stuff to know:
When: Friday, January 22nd, 10-2 pm
Where: Regis University Mountain View Room in the northwest corner of St. Peter Claver Hall at our Northwest Denver (Lowell) campus.
• Downloadable map available at
• St. Peter Claver Hall is located on the west side of campus just north of the Chapel. Mountain View Room has its own entrance on the northwest corner of the building and is easily accessible from Lower Lot 4.
• As an added bonus (), you now get to pay for parking. Park anywhere on campus and look for the Parking kiosk. Parking is $5. Kiosks accept cash or credit cards.
• Option 1: Park in Lower Lot 4 and walk to the main entrance of Mountain View Room.
• Park in any of the other lots and take a leisurely stroll across campus to St. Peter Claver Hall. Exterior entrance to Mountain View Room is on the northwest corner of the building.
• Park in any of the other lots and take the Campus Shuttle. The driver will drop you off at the Mountain View Room main entrance.
• Again, look for the Parking kiosk and pay the $5 parking fee (cash or credit cards accepted).
Lunch: Box lunches provided if you RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th. We’ll do our best to accommodate special dietary requests, if specified.
Professional development: Both Bill Gates and Steve Wozniak declined our invitation. Still waiting to hear from Kim Jong Un on a virtual walkthrough of North Korea’s new science and technology center (yes, Kathy, I’m joking). Also presenting are some of our Teaching and Learning with Technology award winning faculty discussing their technology projects. More information on the TLTM program at http://idt.regis.edu/website/resources/tltm.html
General questions: Jeff Getchell, email@example.com, 303-964-5429
Hope to see you on the 22nd ! –Jeff