eLCC and the Awards Committee are extremely pleased to announce that the eLCC awards for 2017 -2018 are now open for nominations until March 1, 2018.
Please feel free to share these links with your colleagues!
eLCC eLearning Educator http://elearningcolorado.org/wordpress/elcc-educator-award-nomination/
eLCC eLearning Advocate http://elearningcolorado.org/wordpress/elcc-support-award-nomination/
The second annual eLCC Learning Technologies Team Award or eLCCellence
This is a team focused award for the eLearning Consortium of Colorado. The purpose of this award it to recognize the many initiatives, projects, and programs that support best practices, creative solutions, innovation and transformational change in eLearning and the groups that make them possible. The award reflects the complex environment of eLearning and the collaborative nature of our member organizations.
The eLearning Technologies Award recognizes staff, faculty and administrator teams engaged in communicating and sharing out exceptional experiences or projects. The team project may consist of a single instance or a broader implementation of learning technologies.
The term ‘learning technologies’ can also be interpreted widely to include all forms of online content, and may incorporate such things as synchronous learning, use of social media, or mobile technologies. The project may identify with teaching, professional development, academic technology or some combination thereof.
Possible projects include (but are in no way limited to):
- Team that worked on a new online student orientation
- Team that developed an online faculty on-boarding program
- Team that put on a technology conference
- Team that did a JIT professional development series
- Team that created a hub in LMS for student access to counseling and wellness resources
- Team of instructional designers, SMEs and faculty that worked on an exemplary course that they would to highlight
- Teams working on technology related grant
A team must be comprised of at least three eLCC members engaged in a project that furthers the mission of eLCC. Self-nominations and cross-institution teams are welcome.