Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
620 Village Road • Breckenridge, CO 80424
CONFERENCE RATE VALID UNTIL MARCH 15, 2017. Reserve your room
The Reservations Department Phone Number is: #800-525-2253 and your guests just need to reference the “eLCC Conference”
Once again the Bearver Run Resort is taking a credit card to hold the reservation, but attendees will be charged for their stay when they are on-site.
Rate (before Resort Fee of 5.5%)
|One Bedrm Suite||
|One Bedrm Suite – Building 4||
|Two Bedrm Suite||
|Two Bedrm Suite – Building 4||
Rates do not include Sales Tax and Resort Lodging Fee which totals 17.26% (subject to change).
****Tax Exempt Status: In order to receive tax exempt status sales tax, a copy of the tax exempt certificate is required upon arrival and payment must be made with a company check or credit card. A resort fee of 5.5% is applied to lodging, food, and beverage charges. *****
Reservations: Attendees can make a reservation by calling 1.800.525.2253 and identifying themselves as part of the eLCC Conference. The group discount will apply to all reservations by before the cutoff date of March 13, 2017. Rates will apply 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference. There is free internet in the room. Parking charges for Beaver Run Resort Parking area have been waived.
Check in is 4 p.m.
Check out is 11 am
Deposits : A credit card number will be taken from each guest to reserve a room. Credit card will not be charged. The remaining balance of the Individual Lodging Reservation shall be due from the member upon arrival.
Cancellations : For cancellations more than seventy two (72) hours of scheduled arrival, the member will be charged a processing fee of thirty five dollars ($35) per reservation. For cancellations made within seventy-two (72) hours of scheduled arrival, the member will be charged for one night’s lodging (room and tax). No shows, early department and or late arrivals are non-refundable.
All members must present a credit card at check-in to establish and guarantee their individual accounts.
Parking charges have been waived for underground parking on the property.
- All preferences for location, views and specific units will be noted, we cannot guarantee such requests.
- Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice.
- In order to receive tax exempt status, the tax exempt certificate and tax exempt affidavit must be received 30 days prior to group arrival. Individuals responsible for their own accommodations will need to present a copy of their tax exempt certificate upon arrival, and pay with a company check or credit card.
- Groups and individuals exempt from sales tax remain subject to the resort fee, (5.5%) which will be applied to lodging, food, beverage and meeting charges.
- Wireless internet access is complimentary in all guestrooms.
Tax Exempt Status
Individual attendees who will be paying for their guest room charges with a school-issued check will qualify for tax exempt status ONLY if a copy of the valid tax exempt certificate for their organization is presented AND the check provided for payment is written from funds for the same organization noted on the tax exempt certificate.
Here are a few excerpts about some of the more frequent issues:
Sales to Out-of-State Tax-Exempt Organizations