The eLearning Consortium of Colorado Awards committee is pleased to announce that the first eLCC Learning Technologies Team Award or eLCCellence will be open for nominations extended until noon on March 2, 2017.
This is a new team focused award for the eLearning Consortium of Colorado. The purpose of this award it to recognize the many initiatives, projects, and programs that support best practices, creative solutions, innovation and transformational change in eLearning and the groups that make them possible. The award reflects the complex environment of eLearning and the collaborative nature of our member organizations.
The eLearning Technologies Award recognizes staff, faculty and administrator teams engaged in communicating and sharing out exceptional experiences or projects. The team project may consist of a single instance or a broader implementation of learning technologies.
The term ‘learning technologies’ can also be interpreted widely to include all forms of online content, and may incorporate such things as synchronous learning, use of social media, or mobile technologies. The project may identify with teaching, professional development, academic technology or some combination thereof.
Possible projects include (but are in no way limited to):
- Team that worked on a new online student orientation
- Team that developed an online faculty on-boarding program
- Team that put on a technology conference
- Team that did a JIT professional development series
- Team that created a hub in LMS for student access to counseling and wellness resources
- Team of instructional designers, SMEs and faculty that worked on an exemplary course that they would to highlight
- Teams working on technology related grant
A team must be comprised of at least three eLCC members engaged in a project that furthers the mission of eLCC. Self-nominations and cross-institution teams are welcome.
- Completed google form by March 1, 2017.
After the form is completed the eLCC Awards and Recognition Committee will contact nominators for the following:
- Photograph of team
- One minute video describing your project
- Link to team and project artifact (website, pdf or other digital media).
The eLCC Learning Technologies Team Award is a people’s choice award. All information for each nomination will be placed on the website by March 15, 2017. Voting will open on the Friday before the conference, which is Friday April 7, 2017.